[Wien] [SPAM?] RE: [Wien2k Users] Overlapping spheres error duringOptimize.job

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Sat Mar 20 08:45:25 CET 2010

Yes for sure, you should use more than 3% reduction of the RMTs if you
plan to consider up to 10% variation of the c/a ratio.
However, I would first simply generate the two extrema structures and
check the NN distances. Then you simply have to compare the NN distances
variation from +10% to 0% to -10% and it will give you a better idea of
what you are really doing and which RMT you should use (the smallest one).
Last but not the least, check that 10% variation do not induce too
strong NN variations. In fact, I imagine that 5% variation should be
sufficient to find the c/a equilibrium value.

Regards

Xavier