[Wien] .struct files

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Mar 22 12:46:20 CET 2010

Assuming that you have a valid case.struct, init_lapw works fine and
is what many people use instead. The web interface is more convenient
for a few things. So long as you are moderately experienced with
Wien2k, it should work fine.

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Josh Abeling <josh_abeling at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Has or is anyone running WIEN2k without the w2web interface and directly from the case.struct files? If so what values do I need to specify in my initial case.struct file to get things going?
>
> Joshua Abeling
> Memorial University of Newfoundland

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Tel: (847) 491-3996 Fax: (847) 491-7820
email: L-marks at northwestern dot edu
Web: www.numis.northwestern.edu
Chair, Commission on Electron Crystallography of IUCR
www.numis.northwestern.edu/
Electron crystallography is the branch of science that uses electron
scattering and imaging to study the structure of matter.