[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Lattice Stability using Structure Optimization

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Tue Mar 23 08:40:38 CET 2010

Now read Martins mail again, and consider what he writes about enlarging
the lattice constants (i.e. increasing the volume of the cell). Then,
ponder what it means that you have 2 degrees of freedom here: a and c,
or alternatively, volume and c/a.

Stefaan

--
Stefaan Cottenier
Center for Molecular Modeling (CMM)

http://molmod.Ugent.be
email: Stefaan . Cottenier /at/ UGent . be