[Wien] Iterative diagonalization in SCF cycles

Oleg Rubel rubelo at tbh.net
Wed Mar 24 15:38:34 CET 2010

I would try to force the full diagonalization using a control file ".fulldiag" starting from the first SCF cycle in order to see whether the problem comes from the iterative diagonalization.

Oleg
--

Oleg Rubel, PhD
Scientist, Thunder Bay Regional Research Institute
E-mail: orubel at lakeheadu.ca
Homepage: http://www.tbrri.com/~orubel/

<876512661003181251hf41466fp976f8acd73eca1ee at mail.gmail.com>, Laurence Marks