[Wien] energy per unit cell

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:15:51 CEST 2010

Dear Stefaan Sir,

                        Thank you for your response. Yes I have also
forgotten that I have done volume optimization of bcc Fe and fcc Ni some
days earlier....and the optimized volume actually corresponding to 1/2 of
bcc volume and 1/4 of fcc volume for the respective cases and hence energy
also corresponding to those reduced volumes. Sir thank you very much for
clearing my doubt.

with regards,

Shamik Chakrabarti