[Wien] V output

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 11 11:25:56 CEST 2010

No this is not available in a simple form.

By using the routines of lapw0 one could reexpand the potential given as
Fourier series also for larger R. However, in a full potential code soon
the non-spherical comnponents would dominate anyway.

PS: You can use lapw5 and plot the potential in some directions. You will also see
then how different the potential is in different directions in space.