[Wien] QUICK START

Maria Helena Braga mbraga at lanl.gov
Thu May 13 00:29:49 CEST 2010

Dear Wien2k users,

I'm a begginer and I was starting by trying to run the example in the quick
start charpter 3 of the wien2k manual (I'm using the w2web interface).
I got an error just by trying to run the example:

'INILPW' - can't open unit: 10

 'INILPW' -        filename: /TiC_3.vector

 'INILPW' -          status: unknown      form: unformatted

 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.

I think I've done everything as it was on the manual, but I do not know.
I've tried to do it several times but I have always the same error message.

Is it a problem with the installation?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Helena Braga