[Wien] About MAE

Hui Wang hwang at imr.ac.cn
Tue May 18 00:41:23 CEST 2010

Dear wien2k user:
    I sent a eamil last week, see as follows:
    I am calculating MAE of magnetic system, I heard someone said big Emax can get a relative more accurate MAE, I have no idea whether this true or not ?
    Second, some other parameters such nband, Gmax, MAX L, V-NMT , do they have some effects on MAE ?
    I know to get an accurate MAE is a very hard job,  please give me some hint about how to get a relative more accurate MAE, thanks:)
    I know it hard to get MAE, but wien2k master are experts, you know much more than me on how to get a relative reasonable MAE, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated:)

yours sincerely:
Hui