[Wien] Compiling options for Intel Fortran 11

Pablo de la Mora pm at hp.fciencias.unam.mx
Tue May 18 20:42:09 CEST 2010

Sorry for my late reply.
I was also able to compile, but in my case the problem seem to be
different, I get:
     forrtl: severe (168): Program Exception - illegal instruction
This seems to be a problem of the Intel compiler that does not recognize
the processor correctly, so in my case I compiled with gnu.

The segmentation fault is when you have a large system, so you could
change the 'D   Dimension Parameters' in the 'siteconfig'.
            Saludos

                            Pablo