[Wien] [*] Re: quality FERMI surface

Pablo de la Mora pm at hp.fciencias.unam.mx
Tue May 25 16:57:10 CEST 2010

     You are right, I did not take into account the fact that your
system it is body centered (I4/mmm 139), so the primitive cell is not
'tetragonal' (F3 in xcrysden). So the k-points in each direction, that
are not perpendicular, is about the same.

     The problem with the Fermi surfaces is that with simple symmetries
they are OK, but with other symmetries there is a problem with XCrySDen,
this is the case with B-tetragonal, wrinkles or undulations appear, and
won't disappear with more k-points.
     This problem also appears with trigonal symmetry.
     If you try the P-tetragonal superconducting systems such as LaOFeAs
or FeSe you will find very nice F.S.!