[Wien] ABBRUCH: DIE EFG-MATRIX IST DIE NULLMATRIX

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Thu May 27 06:29:24 CEST 2010

Dear Wien2k users,

I approached the total energy of a compound with Fd-3 m spacegroup (227) in
the following way

1. runsp_lapw -cc 0.0001 -ec 0.0001 -in1new 4 -p

2. runsp_lapw -cc 0.0001 -ec 0.0001 -p

I checked the SCF files; no Ghost bands

Then I ran spin orbit coupling programs

Then I ran

Runsp_lapw -cc 0.0001 -ec 0.0001 -so -p

I got the message in the dayfile while lapw0 was running

ABBRUCH: DIE EFG-MATRIX IST DIE NULLMATRIX

Can anybosy tell me what this mesaage means and if I am doing some mistake?

Any suggestions would be of great help

Thanks

Suddhasattwa