[Wien] conductivity

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:18:58 CEST 2010

Dear wien2k users,

                           I have two questions regarding conductivity.

(1) We can determine *optical conductivity* as function of frequency in
optical property analysis in wien2k. Is it possible to relate  *electronic
conductivity* as a function of frequency to this optical conductivity?

(2) We can determine *plasma frequency* in optical property analysis. Is it
possible to determine *dc conductivity* from this plasma frequency?

Any response will be of great help. Thanks in advance.

with regards,

--
Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Scholar