[Wien] Problem with geometry minimzation

Saeed Bahramy bahramy at riken.jp
Tue Nov 2 20:37:07 CET 2010

Dear Laurence,

Thanks  a lot. That was indeed the reason why I couldn't optimize the
atomic positions. Reducing (!)  R0 to 0.00001, I could successfully
minimize all the forces. Now they're all well below 1.0 mRy/a.u..

By the way, you said that my initial R0 was too small, but I had to
further reduce it in order to get min_lapw working!  Am I picking up
wrong R0 for Te!? (UG says it should be between 0.0005 to 0.00005)

Thanks again,
Saeed Bahramy