[Wien] GaAs: error SCF!!

Jose Alfredo Camargo Martinez sork8686 at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 9 18:26:10 CET 2010

Dear Wien2k users,
I build GaAs.struct,  SCF run and get the following error:

 hup: Command not found.
Invalid null command.
 LAPW0 END
Invalid null command.
forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 5, file
/home/sork/WIEN2k/GaASI/GaASI.in1
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
lapw1              0859F5FD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              0859EB75  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              0855C5D8  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              0852635A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              08525C7B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              085436FA  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              08064B51  inilpw_                   361  inilpw.f
lapw1              08066E8F  MAIN__                     42  lapw1_tmp_.F
lapw1              080482A1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              085AA840  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw1              08048161  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

>   stop error

Check GaAs.struct, I'm almost sure it is correct.  I can not find the error.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

J. Camargo
Department of Physics
Escuchar
Leer fonéticamenteCINVESTAV-Mexico