[Wien] Suggestions on 32 atom Supercell

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Fri Nov 12 06:47:08 CET 2010

Dear Wien2k users,

I have created a B type 32 atom supercell (2x2x2) with a structure file
having space group 225 for a compound of the type AO2. Atom A occupies the
corners of the cube and O occupies the tetrahedral sites.

Now, I want to add an interstitial atom O at the body centre position that
is at (0.5,0.5,0.5) to create AO2+x

In the supercell, A atoms have 16 diff positions and O also have 16 with
multiplicity=2.

There is no position in the structure file with the atomic positions
(0.5,0.5,0.5)

Can anybody help me as to how to create this interstitial?

Thank you

Suddhasattwa