[Wien] how to use telnes3

Y.Shinoda shinoda at eels.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Nov 26 11:59:06 CET 2010

Dear Wien2k users

I'm one of program "telnes" users, and now trying shift from telnes2 to
telnes3.

User’s Guide, WIEN2k 10.1, says "Just sit back, relax, and press the button
s in w2web.", but the latest w2web doesn't contain telnes3 but telnes2.

So, I stopped using w2web and used the command "x telnes3 -c -up", but
return was ">>> (x) command telnes3 does not exist -> exit"
Using the command "x telnes3 -up" or "x telnes3", the return was same.

Please tell me how to use telnes3.

Y.Shinoda

Yasuhiro Shinoda
Institute for Chemical Research,
Kyoto University, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
TEL: +81-774-38-3054
FAX: +81-774-38-3055
Email: shinoda at eels.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp