[Wien] geometry optimization with spin-orbit interaction

Maxim Rakitin rms85 at physics.susu.ac.ru
Sun Oct 3 18:07:38 CEST 2010

  Dear Zhiyong Zhang,

You can use '-j' option of min_lapw script (min_lapw -h :-) ). It will
allow you to specify any runsp_lapw options you want. In your case it
will be:
*    min_lapw -j "runsp_lapw -p -i 160 -ec 0.0001 -cc 0.0001 -in1ef -so -I"*
I usually use this way and don't have any problem. I hope that will help
you.

Best regards,
     Maxim Rakitin

03.10.2010 11:17, Zhiyong Zhang ?????: