[Wien] MAE of Co hcp

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 12 08:46:06 CEST 2010

If you change the k-mesh, you need to recalculate also lapw1.

However, the proper approach is to find a symmetry (usually the "lower" one), which accommodates
both directions of the magnetization (usually you can run also the "higher" symmetry case with the
low symmetry). Run already the non-SO calculation in this symmetry and then use only
lapwso/lapw2 with the two directions in case.inso.