[Wien] how can I give rotation to an atom to go to local coordinates from global coordinates from wien2k package of version 2007????

santu baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:38:18 CEST 2010

Dear all,
               I am doing SO calculation  using wien2k package of version
2007 for a compound which is distorted. I want to plot  m projected density
of states for atoms. But for this I have to set local coordinates for the
atoms. According to user guide of wien2k  the local rotations are
automatically given in case.struct_st file. But I am finding the all unit
matrices in the file. So could you please suggest me anything so that I can
find out m projected density of states with local coordinates. Thanking you.

Santu Baidya

SNBNCBS, JRF

kolkata