[Wien] ABBRUCH: DIE EFG-MATRIX IST DIE NULLMATRIX !

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Oct 30 11:21:24 CEST 2010

I think it happens in the rare magnetic cases where SO coupling breaks
cubic symmetry and the LM list in case.in2c contains L=2 terms, but the
case.clmsum file does not.

At the moment my suggestion would be to start the scf cycle with
runsp -so -s lapw1     to avoid the   lapw0 step.

I have to see how I can fix the problem more general.