[Wien] Utility in WIEN2K for polynomial fitting

Jyoti ms.jdani at rediffmail.com
Sat Oct 30 19:33:18 CEST 2010

Dear Wien users,
        I was wondering if there is a utility program for polynomial fitting of a X Y data set in WIEN2K, (though off course the required fitting can be done using  any graphic packages on the desktop).I tried to use Curve_lapw but somehow didn"t understand how it is operating. It asks for the first column to fit etc etc which is not very clear, I have been able to use eplot_lapw though very nicely for eos fitting using M or B-M EOS. Looking forward to your responses.
Thanks
Jyoti