[Wien] Slab calculations

Robert Laskowski rolask at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 1 09:33:27 CEST 2010

hi,

The highest symmetry the less k-points in the IBZ.

For the slab use only 1 k-point in the z direction.

Lower RKMAX for the first geometry minimization.

If you have more then one core available, use them.

regards

Robert

--
Dr Robert Laskowski
Vienna University of Technology,  Institute of Materials Chemistry,