[Wien] Fortran compiler compilation problem

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:49:58 CEST 2010

Dear wien2k users,

I want to install wien2k_08. For that I am trying to install a fortran
compiler l_fc_p_10.1.018.tar.gz in a system have fedora 10 as operating
system. I know root password of the system too. After untarring I moved to
the directory l_fc_p_10.1.018 and type the command ./install.sh. After that
the screen showed:

Please make your selection by entering an option:

      1. Install as a root.
      2. Install as sudo to root.
      3. Install as current user.
      h. Help.
      x. Exit.
Please type a selection:
I enter option 3...then it appears as:

Proceeding with non-root installation.
*./install.sh: line 346: ./secore: Permission denied*
*
*
*I have also tried with the option 'install as a root'....but the same
dialogue appeared all the time. I am not able to proceed further. Any
suggestion in this regard will be very fruitful to me. Thanks in advance,*
*
*
*with regards,
*