[Wien] Freestanding Pb slab calculation

Bartosz Slomski bartosz.slomski at psi.ch
Wed Sep 8 09:42:50 CEST 2010

Dear Mr Marks,

thank you for the fast replay. I have general questions regarding your
points.

ad0) I will try several configurations. The main point is that between
the slabs the charge density must be zero in order to avoid interaction
between the surfaces.

ad2) As fas as I understand the minimization of positions will change
the distances between the atoms and thus the orbital overlap.
But, I will check, if the distance between the atoms will lead to a
change of the bandstructure.

Thanks and best regards,

Bartosz

--
Bartosz Slomski
Swiss Light Source, Paul Scherrer Institut