[Wien] problem in execution

Lyudmila V. Dobysheva lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
Wed Sep 8 15:12:54 CEST 2010

> > > Sir, I am getting the following message when i am trying to run Wien2k
> > > Commandline: *x nn *
> > > Program input is: *"2 "*
> > > /home/gga/new-wien/nn: error while loading shared libraries:
> > > libguide.so:

Maybe this is not the case but I see in the first letter path to:
home/gga/new-wien
and in the second letter in bashrc path to:
> > export WIENROOT=/home/gga/wien2k

Fortran may be reinstalled after compilation in directory wien2k,
new compilation was done in directory new-wien but now you want to execute the
old version and the new library does not work.

Best regards
Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.fti.udmurtia.su
        lyuka17 at mail.ru
        lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/