[Wien] Freestanding Pb slab calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Sep 9 13:13:35 CEST 2010

The structure is still wrong. You should "see" it in xcrysden.
The atoms must be at (0,0), (1/3,2/3) and (2/3,1/3) (A,B,C)
and not at (1/3,1/3),...

You cannot simply change the angle gamma from 60 to 120 without changing also
the positions.

I think it is pretty simple:
Create the structure with octave (same way as you did before).
Run sgroup and accept the structure.

It gives a nice hexagonal structure.