[Wien] slab calculation

tyagi at barc.gov.in tyagi at barc.gov.in
Thu Sep 16 10:41:31 CEST 2010

> Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. For my question no. 1 , I could
represent it using xcrysden also (using repeat n times). But I am
desperate to learn that how to create in octave. I have installed the
octave but dont know how to use it. I will definitely try it (will try to
find out some tutorial etc.). Thanking you again.
My second question is also for the cases where i am not doing slab
calculation.

Best regards
Mohit

Dear Mohit,