[Wien] Ifort 12 dosplot

vielmaj at onid.orst.edu vielmaj at onid.orst.edu
Fri Apr 1 22:53:11 CEST 2011

Here is the bug report message I sent to the mailing list:

Jason

I have Wien2k 10 installed a Debian Linux (Squeeze) server.  It uses
gnupot 4.4.0). dosplot and rhoplot will not work on w2web and will
give the following error in the xterm:

set data style lines
     ^
":dos2", line 2: Unrecognized option.  See 'help set'.

This can be fixed by going into the files

dosplot_lapw
dosplot2_lapw
rhoplot_lapw

and changing