[Wien] increase NGAU

Lisa.Siggelkow at lrz.tu-muenchen.de Lisa.Siggelkow at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Apr 4 18:57:57 CEST 2011

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I will "guess" the NGAU and recompile.

Concerning the error message: by default the program generates the LM-list
up to LMMAX=6. The calculations then runs without any problem. When i am
increasing the LMMAX=7 or above i receive the error message below.
Interestingly this error message was posted before:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2008-October/011579.html.
Here exactly the same values for L and M are listed.

I would be thankful for expanation on this point.

Thanks,
Lisa