[Wien] convert

Tomas Kana kana at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 5 10:10:19 CEST 2011

Dear MAHDI SALMANI HIRMAND,
 I think that you can describe hexagonal lattice using  P lattice.
In Wien2k, the P lattice does not mean orthogonal, it can have some
 angle different from 90 degrees. As far as I know, changing the letter H
(hexagonal) to P  does not affect the calculation if you have correct lattice parameters
 and angles (90, 90 120).
  Tomas