[Wien] modified BJ potential calc.

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 6 17:09:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

Actually, this is the LDA (and not PBE) exchange-correlation functional
which is used for the energy when MBJLDA is used for the potential
(option 28).

If you want PBE for the energy you have to replace

      exu=2.d0*(exupls + eclsd)
      exd=2.d0*(exdnls + eclsd)
by
      exu=2.d0*(exuppb + ecpbe)
      exd=2.d0*(exdnpb + ecpbe)

in the part of the subroutine vxclm2.f which concerns option 28.
Then you recompile the lapw0 package.
Maybe, the antiferromagnetic state will be the lowest again?

F. Tran