[Wien] Wien2k 11.1 compilation error.

Vit vitruss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:09:03 CEST 2011

Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm getting this error when trying to run parallel calculations of
sample TiC. Now I'm compiling with internal libraries to check if it
will work.

At line 1877 of file lapw0.F (unit = 21, file = 'TiC.scf0')
Fortran runtime error: Expected INTEGER for item 4 in formatted
transfer, got REAL
USE=',i3,' SIGMA OF V-XC FIT FOR ATOM',i3,e15.7)
                                       ^
mpirun has exited due to process rank 0 with PID 23411 on
node thunder exiting without calling "finalize". This may
have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

Concerning gfortran accuracy:
Actually there are other errors in SRC_telness3: lines, extending to
more then 132 characters, sometimes this is spaces only lines, and
sometimes no. It can be easily fixed.

With best regards,
Victor.

>   stop error