[Wien] Magnetic dipole term and Orbital polarization

Pavel Novak novakp at fzu.cz
Tue Apr 12 08:35:10 CEST 2011

Dear Florian,

some years ago I implemented calculation of T in lapwdm:
        T=(L.S)Ldzeta+Ldzeta(L.S); dzeta is along magnetization
this was not much tested, it is not mentioned in the user's guide, but
it is still present in the recent WIEN2k releases.
To calculate T, you put LSINDEX=8 in case.indmc. I forgot whether there is
any radial part, but it could be supplemented by choosing the
RINDEX in case.indmc (look at subroutine radint.f ).

Regards
Pavel Novak