[Wien] Piezoelectric properties

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 15 13:02:14 CEST 2011

Yes, for sure this would be a useful extension and I would do my best to support you
when you want to implement this.
I've never looked into details of this method, but honestly I expect that it is
quite some work (also feasible).
In case you consider such a major development, this woulb be a really great
contribution to the WIEN2k community.