[Wien] pairHess Error

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH sanjayfizix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:31:01 CEST 2011

Respected Prof. Laurence Marks  and all Wien2k users,

First of all thank you so much for reply. Sir, We are not doing a
minimization for a structure.
We were just initialising calculation for band structure calculation on our
server yesterday .
When we clicked on button x dstart then following error found

Commandline: *x dstart *
Program input is: *""*

-1

Error, structure does not appear to have variable positions!

PairHess - Error. Check file pairhess.error.

0.002u 0.002s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

Sir, May I request you to kindly give any idea on this error.
How can I resolve this error. I will be very grateful to you. I am waiting
for your reply.

With kind Regards and Thanks,

*SANJAY KUMAR SINGH*
JRF (DST), NEW DELHI