[Wien] MAE

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 26 17:39:55 CEST 2011

Dear Irina,

I did not see this when I first answered your question, but now I do have
the impression that you try to follow the experimentlists way to point the
magnetization in some direction: you apply a field (of 9 T, from your SC
Nb-magnet) along that direction. Note, however, that this will NOT work
with Wien2k. There you fix the orientation of the moments during the
initialisation procedure (in case.inso)!

Best regards,

Martin