[Wien] plotting difficulty

AJAY SINGH VERMA ajay_phy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:39:01 CEST 2011

Respected P Blaha and users

I am experiencing difficulty to get plotting using the w2web although everything run fine but when i give required details for the plot and click on option PLOT, I dont get the same instead when i click on Download hardcopy in PostScript format  i get the following Error - File not found or temporary file does not exist any more.
why it is so?
 I think it is not an installation problem as when i want to plot electronic charge density the output tic.rho file is perfectly fine, but i am not getting the plot.
Please help.
Sincerely
AS Verma