[Wien] plotting difficulty

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Apr 30 11:02:18 CEST 2011

Repeating the same question is not very helpful. Most likely nobody answered
because nobody really knows what exactly your problem is.

a) I assume you are using the most recent WIEN2k version. Some older versions
have a problem.
b) With "plotting" do you mean  charge density plotting ???
    Do you see the plot on the screen and only "downloading" does not work ?
    Have you tried the command     rhoplot   on the command line ?
    Have you tried xcrysden ??

Am 30.04.2011 07:40, schrieb AJAY SINGH VERMA:

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Respected P Blaha and users
>
> I am experiencing difficulty to get plotting using the w2web although everything run fine but when i give required details for the plot and click on option PLOT, I dont get
> the same instead when i click on _Download hardcopy in PostScript format <http://localhost:7890/tmp/281286-6101.ps>_i get the following
> <http://localhost:7890/tmp/281286-6101.ps>Error - File not found or temporary file does not exist any more.
> why it is so?
> I think it is not an installation problem as when i want to plot electronic charge density the output tic.rho file is perfectly fine, but i am not getting the plot.
> Please help.
> Sincerely
> AS Verma

Peter Blaha