[Wien] R0 to big

Maurits W. Haverkort M.W.Haverkort at fkf.mpg.de
Tue Aug 2 09:04:01 CEST 2011

Dear Suddhasattwa

If you don't enter the Z value yourselves, but just the atomic names it
will already work fine.

(The other-way around, the cases I tested yesterday; if you enter the Z
values yourselves it does not work fine...., see also the e-mail by
Martin Koreker who explains this behavior looking at the source-code )

Best wishes
Maurits