[Wien] Question about updated version of 11.1a:14.6.2011

Shruba Gangopadhyay shruba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:57:07 CEST 2011

Dear Developers,
                      I am running Wien2k 11.1. in a IBM dataplex machine in
National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center supercomputing center
(an open-science supercomputing center sponsored by the U.S. Department of
Energy). We are trying to get the updated version 11.1a. According to the
NERSC support team
"The most updated version is installed on 6/21/2011, and the time stamp
shows 6/10/2011 for the most recent changes".  But  according to the first
week of July there is no place to download the new source code yet.
                    I really appreciate if you please inform us how to get
the updated 11.1a. I am especially interested to run EELS using telnes3.
Machine details
Processors : quad-core Intel Xeon 5500 ("Nehalem")
Operating System:Linux
                    Please let me know if I am missing any information.
                    Thanks for your time.
                    Sincerely,
                    Shruba Gangopadhyay

--
Shruba Gangopadhyay, PhD
Department of Chemistry, NanoScience Technology Center