[Wien] Parallel Options File

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 4 16:38:48 CEST 2011

In terms of WIEN2k: yes..

However, looking at your script, I wonder who creates   $TMPDIR/machines.wien2k-kpoint
for you ??? Usually you would create the proper .machines file
"on the fly" within the job script (similar as in the job examples
on our web-site).
PS: Hoefully you have modified   optimize.job and put -p there ???