[Wien] lapw0 using TB-mBJ potential hangs for slab calculations

Yoshiyuki Ohtsubo y_oh at kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Aug 7 13:58:48 CEST 2011

Dear Professor Blaha

I replaced the ordinary vxclm2.f routine with the attached one.
It works all right for the slab attached before (the test case with a small
unit cell).
The SCF cycle was converged well and the obtained electronic structure was
consistent with the
experimental results.
Lapw0 hanged with the default cutoff value, but this could be avoided with
the increased cutoff value.
I hope that it works well for various surfaces.

Thank you very much !!

Yoshiyuki Ohtsubo
Ph.D. student,
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University,
Kyoto 606-8502, Japan