[Wien] Small Bug? Report (telnes3, expand_lapw)

Takashi NEMOTO tnemoto at eels.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Aug 8 10:21:40 CEST 2011

Dear WIEN users,

I found two small bugs in WIEN 11.1a SRC_telnes3/enles.f and expand_lapw.
I hope these problem will be fixed in the future WIEN releases.

Sincerely,
		Takashi  Nemoto, Kyoto Univ.

1. in SRC_telnes3/enles.f

In a case when we are running w2web on linux,
this line makes some troubles when calculating EEL spectrum of
spin polarized materials.
(I know it's not a bug if telnes3 is running stand-alone,
 but the def file name "telnes3.def" file does not matches the file name
 of "uptelnes3.def" generated by the x_lapw script)

 SRC_telnes3/enles.f   Line 40
      logical,parameter :: windows=.true.
    should be
      logical,parameter :: windows=.false.

2. in expand_lapw

This line does not update the link to the WIEN user's guide in w2web screen.

expand_lapw  Line 51
    ln -s $PWD/SRC_usersguide_html SRC_w2web/htdocs/usersguide
    should be
    ln -sf $PWD/SRC_usersguide_html SRC_w2web/htdocs/usersguide
    or