[Wien] struct2cif

ZhenChen zchen at blem.ac.cn
Wed Aug 10 10:57:12 CEST 2011

Dear wien2k users,
    I have managed to solve the problem posted before. It is not the problem of the format of the case.struct file, but the command to execute struct2cif. If I just type struct2cif case.struct  , then the problem posted before will occur. And the correct command is :
  x struct2cif
which is not include in the userguide.
Maybe someone else also came across this problem, and I hope this email will have some help for you.
Thank you for your attention!

2011-08-10

陈震
PhD. candidate Zhen Chen
Prof. Jianqi Li's group, A06
Beijing Laboratory of Electron Microscopy
Institute of Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
P. O. Box 603
Beijing 100190, China