[Wien] struct2cif

ZhenChen zchen at blem.ac.cn
Fri Aug 12 17:28:19 CEST 2011

Dear Prof. Stefaan Cottenier and Prof. Peter Blaha,
    Thank you for your quick reply to my questions.
I also noted the differences of executed commands between cif2struct and struct2cif as Stefaan mentioned. I checked the source files about these two routines carefully, and found that there is an isolated directory named SRC_cif2struct for cif2struct, but the struct2cif source files (struct2cif.f et al.) are both included in SRC_trig and SRC_pairhess and  they are not the same either. I got the clue for the command (x struct2cif) from the README file in SRC_pairhess, so I guess the executable struct2cif file may come from the files in SRC_pairhess.
 Thank you!

2011-08-12
------------------------------
陈震
   PhD. candidate Zhen Chen
Prof. Jianqi Li's group, A06
Beijing Laboratory of Electron Microscopy
Institute of Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
P. O. Box 603
Beijing 100190, China