[Wien] Symmetry of the supercell is not taken during initialization

santu baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:46:33 CEST 2011

Dear Dear Stefaan Cottenier,
                     Thanks for your quick reply and yes it is true that
what you have suggested that worked. But it is still not taking the
generated supercell symmetry. It is showing the warning that the
multiplicity is not equal. It is generating some other symmetry with bravais
lattice and no. of ineqivalent atoms changed. Could you please tell me how
can I solve the problem of not initializing the supercell generated
case.struct for a spin-polarized calculation. Thanks.

Santu Baidya

SNBNCBS, kolkata

West Bengal, India