[Wien] regarding mbJ pot

AJAY SINGH VERMA ajay_phy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:19:51 CEST 2011

You are right, forget to change the change the name.Thank  you Sir
But i want to kw that is it now necessary to have energy converged as i tried it 1st  for only one step showing nt converged, further i dont specify the no. of steps but still it shows (energy in SCF NOT CONVERGED) after 40 steps, Is 40 steps are taken as default? whether i need to give more no. of steps ? and if yes then, where i have to modify
I checked my result with the non converged energy, means and gap it is perfectly well ( Is this is right ?)
Thank u once again :-)
Regards
Ajay