[Wien] Fwd: Re: 'l2main' - QTL-B.GT.15., Ghostbands, check scf files

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 30 23:14:00 CEST 2011

Because of small distances, you have extremely small RMT.

The energy dependency of the radial functions for samll RMT is fairly
small and one does not need that many LOs as for big spheres.

The QTL-B are for O-s orbitals, thus remove the O-s LOs (2nd l=0 line
for all oxygens.
Eventually you have to do the same for F-s, ...

Once you have scf, check if you can put back the LOs savely !

--
Peter Blaha
Inst.Materials Chemistry