[Wien] [SPAM?] Re: [SPAM?] how to set spin polarized calculation

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Thu Dec 1 15:18:55 CET 2011

Hi,

Put Fe as Fe1 and Fe2 in the struct file. You can do the same using w2web.
It is easy. See the "blank space (block)" after the block where you write
Fe. Enter 1 and 2 there. Accept what x sgroup does.

During lstart, give opposite spins to Fe1 and Fe2.

Check case.inst after completing the initialization.

Cheers

  _____