[Wien] Initialization issue with core leak out of sphere And RMT Sums Greater than NN-DIST

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Mon Dec 5 11:48:52 CET 2011

Do the following
1. Import the cif into struct file by using cif2struct

2. use w2web to enter the atomic positions (do not enter Z)

Check R0 in the struct file after initialization.

Moreover, see the UG for entering data for rhombohedral systems.

Convert the R-3m:r to R-3m:h using Bilbao server (alternative settings
program) and use the atomic positions accordingly

Cheers